Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MADMAN & JOE

This was a piece done for Chad Blakely's Madman collection. It's painted with acrylic, which is a medium I rarely use, sized at about 10 1/2" X 18 1/2". The size made it a little difficult to scan/photograph, but here is the best shot we have of it.

Click through for larger versions.

madmanjoellejone



A closer detail:

madman_detailbetter



A photo of it next to a futon, done to show scale:



At some point, I'm supposed to do a piece for Mike Allred to run in the Madman Atomic Comics series.

2 comments:

Maryanne said...

Oh my goodness, I can't handle how adorable that is!

Scott! said...

This is a really great piece! Chad contacted me about doing one as well (because who doesn't love drawing MADMAN?), and this one really stood out in the gallery.