Sunday, April 3, 2011

Madame Xanadu plays cards with Death / Stumptown Preorders

Here is one of my latest commissions, featuring Madame Xanadu and Death from Sandman playing cards on the steps of Madame Xanadu's brownstone.



Now seems as good a time as any to open up preorders on sketches for the Stumptown Comics Fest. This will be especially important because I won't be there full time. Jamie and I will be signing at the Oni Press table, and so I won't have as much time to sit and draw as when I do a full show.

As usual, I lower my rates a little for cons. Prices on the floor will be $40 black-and-white, $80 color (I don't usually do much color at cons, so that especially would be good to preorder). These would be basically for one figure, $10 more per character.

Order now, pick up and pay at the convention. E-mail Jamie at golightly[at]gmail[dot]com. He will keep the list. You can look at the ones I did for Emerald City last month to get an idea of how I work.

Stumptown is in Portland, Oregon, and it is April 16 and 17. Details here.

Tax time is coming up, too, so we might be running a sale here on original art to prepare for the blow. Stay tuned.

No comments: