Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SDCC EXCLUSIVE: VINTAGE AD PRINTS



I didn't want to make an announcement until they were done, but I will have a limited run of 8" X 10" glossy prints of all six of my vintage ad parodies for sale at Comic Con.

Each print is limited to 25 only, hand numbered.

We are still debating price, so it is subject to change, but currently we are thinking $20 for each individual print, the whole set for $100.

Get them from me at Artist's Alley table #HH13. For my full schedule, go here.

If there are any leftover, I will set up online sales, but until then, I am only selling them at the show on a first-come, first-served basis.

Comic Con is only a day away. See you all there!


2 comments:

Ralph- said...

My wife would absolutely adore these! She has recently become obsessed with sexism in advertising.

http://www.howtobearetronaut.com/2011/06/vintage-ad-sexism/

I will totally buy all of them...Well, one of each.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now do some with the husband killing his wife.